oooooww look what just came in the mail
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Strategic Assault Squad -> Battlefield 1

#1: No icon oooooww look what just came in the mail Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:36 pm
    —
ACTIVATION SUCCESSFUL
Battlefield™ 1 Open Beta
Battlefield™ 1 Open Beta. Experience the dawn of all-out war in Battlefield™ 1. Fight your way through epic conflicts and adapt your gameplay to the most dynamic battles in Battlefield history. Please note that the game is still undergoing testing before its official release and the current Beta does not reflect the quality of the final product.

#2: No icon Re: oooooww look what just came in the mail Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:05 pm
    —
Mmmmm well that was interesting
Couldnt get it to work at first some cock about drivers being out of date but after a little edit in the registry

Hidden: 
In Run type: regedit

Agree to launch Regedit
Follow this tree structure: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE> SYSTEM> CurrentControlSet> Control \ Video> {59622786-031F-4548-9793-F64C4A779CEC}

Once there, look for the document "ReleaseVersion" in the files 0000 0001 0002 0003 0004 under the key-59622786-031F {4548-9793}-F64C4A779CEC.

Once found, change "ReleaseVersion" indicating the version of 16.20.1025.

Apply the changes, back up, restart your PC.

Only applicable to older AMD cards apparently ..

Anyway it was CQ softcore which was a bit lame
had to do a few rounds to get a positive KD then i got a bit better.
Anyone hoping for an end to tank pwnage will be sadly disappointed !!

One game of rush which was slightly more fun , less tanks

In conclusion its a bit meh but hopefully will improve on getting back to decent graphics.

#3: No icon Re: oooooww look what just came in the mail Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:12 pm
    —
Did you have to apply?

#4: No icon Re: oooooww look what just came in the mail Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2016 5:34 pm
    —
Yes ..
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

#5: No icon Re: oooooww look what just came in the mail Author: LittleBoySVKLocation: London or Slovakia PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:20 pm
    —
I had total 5min game play last night before girlfriend came home and I had to put all kitchen appliances back in place after floor was done in the morning

#6: No icon Re: oooooww look what just came in the mail Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:58 am
    —
Downloading it atm, not sure when i will be able to actually play it though grrrr  PDT_Armataz_01_19

#7: No icon Re: oooooww look what just came in the mail Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:02 pm
    —
Had one game, I must say I love it  PDT_Armataz_01_12

#8: No icon Re: oooooww look what just came in the mail Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:46 pm
    —
I love it in the same way i used to love my Nan.

#9: No icon Re: oooooww look what just came in the mail Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:04 pm
    —
I am surprised I am getting 140 FPS on medium and it looks great. Going to try it on higher and see how well that goes. Did you have a good relationship with her? Mine died when I was too young to remember so never had the experience  PDT_Armataz_01_12

#10: No icon Re: oooooww look what just came in the mail Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:45 pm
    —
i did, shame my youngest old had a few years experience of her. sad loss

anyway i digress ..

badly needs hardcore.. i think that would resolve most of the issues i have with it
some of the pistols seem deadlier than the rifles ..
tanks too slow and cumbersome ... missing the T90

That map sucks balls mostly, theres a couple of decent bits but not many.

hopefully the new mode that goes through a few different maps will be good.

#11: No icon Re: oooooww look what just came in the mail Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:50 pm
    —
Hmm, I like it all. The pace is more like BF2 as far as Infantry goes. I always take time getting used to weapons but been doing pretty well with this. I was taken out by someone with a pistol and I must say it was like unpleasant rape :P Did seem bit off.

I played as a gunner in vehicles a few times and I was quite happy with the results. Can't wait for full release tbh.

#12: No icon Re: oooooww look what just came in the mail Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:39 pm
    —
Hate to say it but I am enjoying Rush for the first time. Feels more real and less like COD

#13: No icon Re: oooooww look what just came in the mail Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:07 am
    —
While i must say i prefer rush , ive yet to see any sort of team work.
everyones just out for the kills.

#14: No icon Re: oooooww look what just came in the mail Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:15 am
    —
Looks like we got either end of the spectrum lol

#15: No icon Re: oooooww look what just came in the mail Author: LittleBoySVKLocation: London or Slovakia PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 10:32 am
    —
I hope they will provide better way of joining up, creating parties is lame.

I had bit of flying in jet, tank single seat is nice. Not sure about that track with canon on it, I haven't try it.

On Thursday we  had bit of run with Till, could have been better with TS  PDT_Armataz_01_12

Strategic Assault Squad -> Battlefield 1

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2