Thoughts so far
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Strategic Assault Squad -> Battlefield 1

#1: No icon Thoughts so far Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:35 pm
    —
Just curious to everyones thoughts on singleplayer and multiplayer?

I am liking singleplayer but there are 2 big flaws, the AI are blind and slow to react. Completed the first campaign with mainly melee only.

Only done multiplayer last night and I am loving it. The levels are amazing, good variation. With a full squad working together could do really well. Feels like teamplay is so much more beneficial now.

#2: No icon Re: Thoughts so far Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:38 pm
    —
Maybe useful to post some screen shots / videos if only for my benefit  PDT_Armataz_01_11

#3: No icon Re: Thoughts so far Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:38 pm
    —
ok, won't be the best from me visually, the beta I played with Ultra with decent FPS but whacked it down to medium for best overall experience. Release I can run it on Ultra very sluggish in a lot of parts and well got most settings on low to run it smoothly. that said it still looks shit hot  PDT_Armataz_01_14

#4: No icon Re: Thoughts so far Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:52 pm
    —
Well, Beta was flawless as far as crashing goes, now, direct x crashes just hindering the game now. Practice not been too bad but most times outside of it a complete cluster fuck.

#5: No icon Re: Thoughts so far Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:58 pm
    —
Ive only played 1 round of hardcore so far thought it a bit naff
might just be lack of experience but i couldnt really tell who was who unless was pointing directly at them and if it was a baddie got killed.
Also i did kill people but didnt get any sort of indication as to who it might have been ,
may have just been a glitch .. i hope so anyway.

Strategic Assault Squad -> Battlefield 1

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1