Favorite game modes so far
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Strategic Assault Squad -> Battlefield 1

#1: No icon Favorite game modes so far Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:19 pm
    —
Ive played everything apart from TDM now and it seems to be mostly BS

Rush and Operations being the only ones that show even a glimmer of team play.
As for Hardcore .. wtf .. its been killed in this game especially in CQ so many sniper campers
and mortars its almost impossible to find where they are.

Recently alll ive played is normal rush and i find it much more fun that anything else.

As for vehicles .. well .. total waste of time and i generally go on maps without them.. i know its hard to believe :P

Thoughts !

#2: No icon Re: Favorite game modes so far Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:07 pm
    —
I like all the modes I have played and even like Rush now. Hardcore I think they went a bit to far with, it is pretty much you must know the teams clothing half the time but it is definitely an improvement on previous hardcore. I found teamplay is 50/50, people actually defending flags further away that are not under attack, you know defending. Had lots of shit games also though. Struggling getting right weapon for different maps. I think they have balanced the vehicles perfectly tbh, it isn't just rape now but have seen a few tank drivers racking in the kills but that had a lot to do with shit teams not taking them out. Or wankers unwilling to change kit to help the situation.

Strategic Assault Squad -> Battlefield 1

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1