hi
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Strategic Assault Squad -> General Discussion

#1: No icon hi Author: smudgLocation: essex PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:41 pm
    —
Hi all been a while hows you lot ? I really only play bf4 atm just upgraded pc is bf1 worth the money ? had a lot of people say its crap and gone back to bf4 whats ya thoughts

#2: No icon Re: hi Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:31 pm
    —
Hey Smudg,
Mmmm well thats an interesting question,
Worth it ? yes id say definitely for the basic game, dont know about all the addons as i havnt got any of them and refuse to pay for them after EA giving away the ones from the last games for 2 quid or whatever it was..
But dont go into it thinking its just an updated version of bf4 because it isnt, its got a totally different feel to it,
For EG in bf4 i had nearly 30k kills in vehicles in bf1 i dont think i have 200 and thats mainly because all the tanks are crap and can be killed too easily , the good tankers camp far enough away to not get killed most of the time. IMHO i think and infantry only mode would be good.
Oh and theres still too many snipers  PDT_Armataz_01_12

#3: No icon Re: hi Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:40 am
    —
I loved BF2, BF3 and BF4 were ok, I enjoyed them to some degree. BF1 I am back to love  PDT_Armataz_01_11

#4: No icon Re: hi Author: smudgLocation: essex PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:55 pm
    —
ok bud thanks for the heads up  PDT_Armataz_01_01

#5: No icon Re: hi Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:59 pm
    —
Ill just amend my previous post by saying i now have BF1 premium.. forced by Tillbgoode !!
Havnt had much time to play it yet but the change of maps are a welcome change.

Strategic Assault Squad -> General Discussion

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1