First impresions ?
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Strategic Assault Squad -> Battlefield 5

#1: No icon First impresions ? Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:59 am
    —
So what are they ?
ive only played 3 maps so far and cant say im mega impressed tbh
its ok just nothing amazing !

First round was a bit lame , mainlt because i didnt have a clue wtf was going on
2nd and 3rd i managed to get k:d back posative :D
thing i really didnt like was the bobbing around while running , maybe you can turn it off ive not had a good look round the menus yet

#2: No icon Re: First impresions ? Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:30 pm
    —
Got it last week and played fuck all of it lmao. Only had time to play a little bit of SP. MP be my first time tomorrow  PDT_Armataz_01_19

#3: No icon Re: First impresions ? Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2018 8:29 pm
    —
Doubt ill even be launching SP , didnt in BF1 :D

Thing thats really been pissing me off is the medics, they dont seem to revive ever .. well hardly.
ive not played medic so i dont know if they cant see downed mates or what
but i always try to revive squad members  PDT_Armataz_01_07

#4: No icon Re: First impresions ? Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:07 am
    —
Yeah had that in Beta, You can get anyone up with any kit and they all helped, medic, same old story lol guessing you have less health being revived by non medics.

#5: No icon Re: First impresions ? Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:15 pm
    —
TBH i think theres just too much going on , trees , bushes ect .
i just cant see shit to kill unless its that desert map then i do ok.

Just played a round of bf1 and find it so much easier :D

#6: No icon Re: First impresions ? Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:47 pm
    —
Yeah, everything is a lot harder to see after mid range. Makes camping easier for bitches for sure.

#7: No icon Re: First impresions ? Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:25 pm
    —
Ive come to the conclusion that breakthrough is the only game mode thats fun and doesnt require eyes in the back of your head to get a decent score :D
I even managed my first 1st place in a game  PDT_Armataz_01_36

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in

#8: No icon Re: First impresions ? Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:07 pm
    —
I must say , the more i play this the more it feels like hardcore , well sort of ..
also reminds me of bc2 and bf3 in the way that if we had our own server snipers would be getting a limit..
really pisses me off the way you get sniped from miles away and have no idea where it came from   PDT_Armataz_01_19

#9: No icon Re: First impresions ? Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:32 pm
    —
I am enjoying playing as all the classes which makes a change. I think snipers can be dealt with if you have a team counter sniping and using scope to spot, it is really harsh though, blends in really well even close up just not seeing some stuff. If you don't cock up your aim and you see someone before they see you, you are pretty much certain of the kill. Think being shot feels bit more disorientating but I do like the whole sliding aspects and laying on back after a run away moment. Got a couple of kills form that, was fun lol

#10: No icon Re: First impresions ? Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:04 pm
    —
Whats with this new map then ?
Might just be me but i think it sucks ass !

#11: No icon Re: First impresions ? Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:49 pm
    —
That what the 17GB download was for? Not been on since last Sunday grrrr

#12: No icon Re: First impresions ? Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:51 pm
    —
That as well as a load of shiney stuff for weapons that doesnt actually do fuck all  PDT_Armataz_01_09

#13: No icon Re: First impresions ? Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:13 pm
    —
The battlefield "community" really makes me lol
i remember back in bc2 / bf3 / bf4 we got so much grief for only having hardcore servers and settings that were what we and the regulars wanted !!

Westie thinks "we are being dictated too how we should play the game rather than how we want to play it "
LMFAO i know how he feels ..bring back dedi servers

Link

#14: No icon Re: First impresions ? Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:44 pm
    —
Pretty much sums it up :D

Link

#15: No icon Re: First impresions ? Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:07 am
    —
The reviewer seems a bit behind the times, BF1 AA and similar weapons(vehicle based) did very little damage to infantry, the COD elements came in with Bad Company.

CBA to watch it all lol. 100% agree the price is way over the top. Some of the features he moaned about I prefer. I guess I have not played enough to get to annoyed with much. Spawning is still my biggest gripe, ohh all clear, ohh wait I am dead.

Strategic Assault Squad -> Battlefield 5

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2