Operation underground ... Really !!
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Strategic Assault Squad -> Battlefield 5

#1: No icon Operation underground ... Really !! Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:29 pm
    —
Decent maps atlast

Link

#2: No icon Re: Operation underground ... Really !! Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:50 am
    —
Hmm interesting, shame have to bloody wait so long. Played a new map with LB he said you already played it together, must have been just before I joined when we was all on together last. I really really enjoyed it, cannot remember the bloody name though lol.

#3: No icon Re: Operation underground ... Really !! Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:43 pm
    —
TillBGoode wrote (View Post):
Played a new map with LB he said you already played it together,

Mercury !

Based on the events of Operation Mercury in 1941, this map lets you deploy on the coast of Crete where the British take on the invading German forces. Gameplay-wise, Mercury is all about verticality, all-out war, and asymmetrical vehicle forces; British troops have tanks and only a small number of planes while Germans will control the skies. Leverage the rocky slopes for intense vertical gameplay and close quarters gameplay.

#4: No icon Re: Operation underground ... Really !! Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:08 am
    —
That be the one  PDT_Armataz_01_12

#5: No icon Re: Operation underground ... Really !! Author: LittleBoySVKLocation: London or Slovakia PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:51 pm
    —
TillBGoode wrote (View Post):
That be the one  PDT_Armataz_01_12

Don't mention it! Lecro really hate that map, we left because of that  PDT_Armataz_01_12

#6: No icon Re: Operation underground ... Really !! Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:23 pm
    —
LittleBoySVK wrote (View Post):

Don't mention it! Lecro really hate that map, we left because of that  PDT_Armataz_01_12

It wasnt so much that i hated it , just played it 3 times before you turned up and in breakthrough mode it gets a bit tedious.

Strategic Assault Squad -> Battlefield 5

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1