Operation Underground
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Strategic Assault Squad -> Battlefield 5

#1: No icon Operation Underground Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:28 pm
    —

Link

Looks decent... played 3 rounds and got bored tbh ..
could have been down to the wank team i was on or i just couldnt be arsed !

I hear what westie says in the vid about lots of routes .. i did find a few under water ones that i couldnt get out of .. possable needs a bit longer learning the map.

#2: No icon Re: Operation Underground Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:33 pm
    —
Problem I have with BF5 is every time I play it is the same maps despite being quite a few now and the issue of the player base doesn't care about teamwork. Even this guy saying about ammo, yeah around every corner is ammo woooo don't need anyone else.

Broken record but miss the fuck out of BF2, Metro best fucking BF map, fucking do one, most the maps on BF2 were far greater. Think the planes, the various choppers and land vehicles really made it for me. *sigh*

#3: No icon Re: Operation Underground Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 5:15 pm
    —
Only issue i have when we play as a squad .. half the teams playing together the rest is flying around in a single seat aircraft .. cooough ...LB coooough  PDT_Armataz_01_12

If im on my own i generally just switch squads till i find one thats not lame ..there are a few about :)

EDIT: i do miss proper vehicles that go faster than a legless man in a bog

#4: No icon Re: Operation Underground Author: LittleBoySVKLocation: London or Slovakia PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:24 pm
    —
_lecro_ wrote (View Post):
Only issue i have when we play as a squad .. half the teams playing together the rest is flying around in a single seat aircraft .. cooough ...LB coooough  PDT_Armataz_01_12

Helicopter is always double seater if not more, I love Little Bird from BF2/BF3/BF4 especially when you have engineer with you to help you repair. Nevertheless the greatest satisfaction was knifing in these games. Now it is more of clubing someone with some stupid showel or something else that is blunt and that half of time fails...

#5: No icon Re: Operation Underground Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:06 pm
    —
LittleBoySVK wrote (View Post):
Helicopter is always double seater if not more, I love Little Bird from BF2/BF3/BF4 especially when you have engineer with you to help you repair.

I was OFC refering to the planes in bfv witch seem to be mostly single seaters, being unable to spawn on the squad leader is a bit of a fail  PDT_Armataz_01_03

Strategic Assault Squad -> Battlefield 5

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1