Red Faction - Kill Bill map
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Strategic Assault Squad -> General Discussion

#1: No icon Red Faction - Kill Bill map Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2020 10:36 pm
    —
I dont suppose theres many remember or even played the SaS original game left but ive just been watching Kill Bill 1 & 2 for the 100th time and wondered if anyone rememberd this fucking ace map.

was a hard search but eventually found a youtube vid with a bit in ..
lol the good old days when it was obligitory to say GG regardless :D

Link

#2: No icon Re: Red Faction - Kill Bill map Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 9:34 pm
    —
I loved playing this. I only played with SaS second time round for short period. Nostalgia from the weapon sounds too lol. Never played that map though I don't think. I quite enjoyed the default maps.

#3: No icon Re: Red Faction - Kill Bill map Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 9:52 pm
    —
Default maps ... Really !
Red Faction was ALL about the  custom maps :)
I used to have a folder with nearly a hundred custom maps
shit loads from films and player made stuff..
There was a red faction editor you could use to make your own too !
i made a couple but wasnt really upto making good ones , was too interested in actually playing at the time :D

#4: No icon Re: Red Faction - Kill Bill map Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 10:43 pm
    —
Yeah lmao, only played on my own on MP(not with friends). I just loved blowing everything the fuck up lol. Bringing down a bridge while others fought on it, just great lol.

I have no doubt they were awesome by any means  PDT_Armataz_01_12

#5: No icon Re: Red Faction - Kill Bill map Author: LittleBoySVKLocation: London or Slovakia PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 4:40 pm
    —
I must have open the doors to some elderlies home, holy crap that graphic. Lecro how old are you 70?  PDT_Armataz_01_12  
Unfortunately I never played any of this...

#6: No icon Re: Red Faction - Kill Bill map Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 5:24 pm
    —
Graphics are no worse than 1942 .. infact far superior in someways ,

first game to have destructable environments and i dont mean blowing up a shed ,
you could totally waste everything , dig holes in walls , tunnels you name it .

And best of all the hole community was all about the playing not bitching and whining about weapons and hackers. Infac there were loads of hacked servers , even said so in the names :D

#7: No icon Re: Red Faction - Kill Bill map Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2020 7:48 pm
    —
Sadly I spent hours in SP just removing every inch of wall and floor I could. You could make your own routes on some of the levels. Was fun.

Strategic Assault Squad -> General Discussion

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1