SaS BF4 Server
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next  :| |:
Strategic Assault Squad -> Battlefield 4

#31: No icon Re: SaS BF4 Server Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:16 pm
    —
_lecro_ wrote (View Post):
I suppose it was too much to expect the other 4 members that were playing in another server to help out  PDT_Armataz_01_03

Was full at the time and I was off by then :P

#32: No icon Re: SaS BF4 Server Author: Milos PostPosted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:42 pm
    —
A que has been added to batllelog, noticed today. Anything else changed?
Went to seed around half 2, now its at about 20 players. Its really annoying that i cant be afk :P

#33: No icon Re: SaS BF4 Server Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:29 am
    —
I think the server crashed around 10.05am

Also, other servers are able to use admin commands.. any patches been released?

Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

#34: No icon Re: SaS BF4 Server Author: SgtCrillyLocation: Värnamo, Sweden PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:02 pm
    —
Still more rubberbanding then i get on other servers, especially on that damn damn.

Admin comands or procon rights would be nice, had some nublets from [1337] posing as admins today and couldnt do nuffin about it but tell em not too.

So they have been warned, if it continues a ban would be in order i assume.

#35: No icon Re: SaS BF4 Server Author: Enyaw PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:59 pm
    —
Whats the point in having commander slots on our server with no minimap.
Makes uav's useless which is the main thing as nobody can see f all.

Even in HC think map should stay as without it any of the perks you may get are pointless.

#36: No icon Re: SaS BF4 Server Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:57 pm
    —
Make yea mind up time then isnt it .. do we want hardcore or not !

#37: No icon Re: SaS BF4 Server Author: Enyaw PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:14 pm
    —
Thought we started with the map or is it now standard HC setting to have no map????

It seems pointless waisting two slots for commander if no one can see what he highlights.
Mind you saying that I tried commander a couple of times and it's pritty painfull just waiting for the occassional missle launch  PDT_Armataz_01_02

#38: No icon Re: SaS BF4 Server Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:17 pm
    —
I just want the battle screen  PDT_Armataz_01_11

#39: No icon Re: SaS BF4 Server Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:34 pm
    —
Enyaw wrote (View Post):
Thought we started with the map or is it now standard HC setting to have no map????

It seems pointless waisting two slots for commander if no one can see what he highlights.
Mind you saying that I tried commander a couple of times and it's pritty painfull just waiting for the occassional missle launch  PDT_Armataz_01_02

We did start with a minimap and the server showed as custom which is what it was presumably.

TillBGoode wrote (View Post):
I just want the battle screen  PDT_Armataz_01_11

The what ?

#40: No icon Re: SaS BF4 Server Author: Milos PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:19 am
    —
If you have a secondary monitor or a tablet, you can show the mini-map full screen on it while playing on your main monitor.

#41: No icon Re: SaS BF4 Server Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:51 am
    —
So how do you go about doing that ?

#42: No icon Re: SaS BF4 Server Author: Milos PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:32 am
    —
When joining a game the blue bar pops up. One of the three boxes on it says battlescreen. You click it and drag the battlelog tab on your browser onto a secondary monitor and presto.

#43: No icon Re: SaS BF4 Server Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:18 am
    —
It's great for playing as squad leader, as just a squad member it doesn't bother me not having it.

#44: No icon Re: SaS BF4 Server Author: SgtCrillyLocation: Värnamo, Sweden PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:48 pm
    —
Hardcore doesnt have to be without a minimap does it? Most HC servers have it enabled or does that put you under custom?
Anyways i vote for having hc with minimap.

#45: No icon Re: SaS BF4 Server Author: Milos PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:15 pm
    —
Although i love no map. It would be a shame to let the tactical aspect of the comander and the map go to waste. Im with crilly.

Strategic Assault Squad -> Battlefield 4

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next  :| |:
Page 3 of 11