Welcome to The All New SaS Site - Well mostly
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Strategic Assault Squad -> General Discussion

#1: Warning ! Welcome to The All New SaS Site - Well mostly Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:51 pm
    —
New site installed and ready for action.
needs a lot doing but ill get round to it asap.

#2: No icon Re: Welcome to The All New SaS Site - Well mostly Author: LatrortaL PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:03 pm
    —
the bird on the right is a cunning reward for folks with widescreen monitors

#3: No icon Re: Welcome to The All New SaS Site - Well mostly Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:32 pm
    —
LatrortaL wrote (View Post):
the bird on the right is a cunning reward for folks with widescreen monitors

Even more cunning when i get around to replacing her with the improved version  :lol:

#4: No icon Re: Welcome to The All New SaS Site - Well mostly Author: Enyaw PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:01 pm
    —
All signed up  :D

these emoticons are a bit blurry or is it just me

#5: No icon Re: Welcome to The All New SaS Site - Well mostly Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:56 pm
    —
u heard of that feature (cant remember the name) but its like an IM chat thin.. live feed etc.. maybe we could have one of those? :D

#6: No icon Re: Welcome to The All New SaS Site - Well mostly Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:02 am
    —
SUPERKING wrote (View Post):
u heard of that feature (cant remember the name) but its like an IM chat thin.. live feed etc.. maybe we could have one of those? :D

Like a chat box ?

#7: No icon Re: Welcome to The All New SaS Site - Well mostly Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:12 pm
    —
Odd at work goes to old site at home the new one.

#8: No icon Re: Welcome to The All New SaS Site - Well mostly Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:26 pm
    —
Domain propagation can take up to 24 hours to resolve worldwide. This is because your ISP/local DNS cache will need to re-cache these values. This process is outside of our control I'm afraid   :wink:

#9: No icon Re: Welcome to The All New SaS Site - Well mostly Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:30 pm
    —
kewl :D

#10: No icon Re: Welcome to The All New SaS Site - Well mostly Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:26 pm
    —
[quote="Enyaw";p="6"]All signed up  :D

these emoticons are a bit blurry or is it just me[/quote]

Only just spotted this ,

yea they are a bit lame,ill replace them asap

#11: No icon Re: Welcome to The All New SaS Site - Well mostly Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:03 am
    —
yh they suck donkey balls..

about 10years ago I was part of a Flight Sim forum before they dissolved.. they had the chat box thing which worked really well plus their emoticons were the best I've seen.. perhaps we can nab them?

Heres an example of the
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

#12: No icon Re: Welcome to The All New SaS Site - Well mostly Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:26 am
    —
problem with those is there for a light background and would look worse than the current once IMHO

#13: No icon Re: Welcome to The All New SaS Site - Well mostly Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:17 pm
    —
ah right yeah yeah i was thinking that.. no sense changing the background.. must be something which is more compatible?

#14: No icon Re: Welcome to The All New SaS Site - Well mostly Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:24 pm
    —
Ive imported the smilies from the old site

#15: No icon Re: Welcome to The All New SaS Site - Well mostly Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:49 pm
    —
PDT_Armataz_01_36 Think that looks alright if not better on here than on other site.  PDT_Armataz_01_01  PDT_Armataz_01_07    PDT_Armataz_01_03

Strategic Assault Squad -> General Discussion

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2