DayZ SA.
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
Strategic Assault Squad -> Claws Dirty Box

#16: No icon Re: DayZ SA. Author: SgtCrillyLocation: Värnamo, Sweden PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:28 am
    —
Thats a shame Rush, i logged in and picked upp from where we split. Went to the north armybase and got some nice gear, then headed south to Green Hill, there is a house there aswell that spawns mil loot. Found a Mossin, two M4s and some clips allong with clothes.

So kept going south through the small villages till hunting for a can opener... All kit but a can opener and Fireaxe makes a mess. Didnt find one anywhere, three towns later i snuk upp on a guy and held him upp, was gona rob him of his canopener but he had a spare so took it and gave him some food and left him unscaved :)

On my way south still towards Cherno to maybe snipe some fools, anyone with an M4 is KoS  PDT_Armataz_01_06

#17: No icon Re: DayZ SA. Author: SgtCrillyLocation: Värnamo, Sweden PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:55 am
    —
Found a sweet milbase in the woods, its got a few barracks, two hospitals and some shacks for random loot. This is where im gona go asap on next spawn, should be allot more safer than the other milbases next to the airfields and safer than Chernos hospitals.
Found antibiotics, i thought they hadnt added those to the game yet?
No need for them yet though, healthy guy with good gear  PDT_Armataz_01_01

Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in

#18: No icon Re: DayZ SA. Author: SgtCrillyLocation: Värnamo, Sweden PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:03 pm
    —

Link

The scariest things are the players...

#19: No icon Re: DayZ SA. Author: sonicbrandonLocation: Gloucestershire, England PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:04 pm
    —
What in the.......?

PDT_Armataz_01_09

Even zombies that go through walls aren't this scary!  PDT_Armataz_01_07

#20: No icon Re: DayZ SA. Author: BreaumLocation: Danmark PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:55 pm
    —
PDT_Armataz_01_08
JUST NO

#21: No icon Re: DayZ SA. Author: Jaeger_ThuleLocation: Scarborough PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:36 pm
    —
my arse twinged  PDT_Armataz_01_10

#22: No icon Re: DayZ SA. Author: sonicbrandonLocation: Gloucestershire, England PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:09 pm
    —
Tips for SA:

1. Running with fists up is faster and uses the same amount of water as sprinting with them down.
2. Green houses have NO loot in them and are the ones that have items glitch through them.
3. YOU CAN CARRY 2 PRIMARIES! WOOOH!
            - It is quite a hassle though as you must pick the 2nd one up again every time you use something in your hands e.g. eating and you must keep it in your hands at all times.
            - To do it put your current weapon on your back and aim over another weapon and scroll down and select 'Take weapon into hands'.
4. Best place to aim close quarters on another player is their legs. If you hit them in their chest then their vest/holster, jacket and backpack are all affected. Only chose their head at mid/long range as it can be hard to hit in a panic.
5. There is no shotgun in the game right now but they are planning to add a sawn-off and full barrel version in the next patch.
6. Non-pristine attachments on weapons cause accuracy to faulter.
7. Suppressors do nothing to weapons except make them look cool. If they are not pristine they will reduce accuracy.

Hope they are useful. Some I found out and others I looked up. :)

#23: No icon Re: DayZ SA. Author: sonicbrandonLocation: Gloucestershire, England PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:16 pm
    —
Wooh! back and geared up for the most part - got some pretty nice M4 attachments and a LOT of ammo.

I still would like an assault vest if anybody finds one and I am in NW airfield if anybody wants to play together some time again

#24: No icon Re: DayZ SA. Author: SgtCrillyLocation: Värnamo, Sweden PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:40 pm
    —
I'm still upp there, logged out in bushes north of the firehouse after yesterdays rumble.

Out of food so will have to go through the town south of the airfield before i head back to look for more action.
Thought id try to find a spot on hill we where looking att yesterday and see if i can do some target practice to figure out the Mossin.

#25: No icon Re: DayZ SA. Author: SgtCrillyLocation: Värnamo, Sweden PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:48 pm
    —
My sniper is still alive and well, going on 12 hours only killed 3 ppl so far :) Been shot twice but survived both.

Decided to start new on a Hardcore-hive, played for 5 hours and made my way from Solnichniy where i spawned through Electro, Cherno, Balota and to the new milcamp west of Balota.
Dodged snipers in both Electro and Cherno and met a few friendlys on the way.

Now im armed :) Was hoping for a kitted M4 but so far i found all weapons but the M4...
Got a Supressed FNX45 (not that the supressor works), Mosin without any gear and a sawed-off  PDT_Armataz_01_06
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

#26: No icon Re: DayZ SA. Author: SgtCrillyLocation: Värnamo, Sweden PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:34 pm
    —
After two unfortunate and n00bish deaths i made my way back north and found two M4's  PDT_Armataz_01_01

Then the ladder on the Firestation roof att NWAF decided my legs needed braking...  PDT_Armataz_01_05

So if anyone could hook me upp with morphine or a splint i would greatly appriciate it, stuck on the roof atm...

Edit: Just realised a relogg prob will do the trick, thanks Brandon for braking your legs before me  PDT_Armataz_01_12

#27: No icon Re: DayZ SA. Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:23 pm
    —
just purchase dayz SA. my steam id is Windowlicker. just got my first gun with actual bullets. id love to meet up with you guys and roam about as a mob :)

#28: No icon Re: DayZ SA. Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 11:28 pm
    —
Just found the joys of dayz. Must say I'm enjoying it do far. Have pretty much everything I could need ATM. Only a matter of time before Ilose it all. But then the fun of collecting it all again!

Anyone wanna play with me and mixsteam you more than welcome! Traveling band of SaS trouble PDT_Armataz_01_12

#29: No icon Re: DayZ SA. Author: BreaumLocation: Danmark PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 11:54 pm
    —
Im in tomorrow and the next week! ;D Vecation starts tomorrow :3

#30: No icon Re: DayZ SA. Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 12:03 am
    —
Cool let's go terrorize dome nubs XD

Strategic Assault Squad -> Claws Dirty Box

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
Page 2 of 3