vikingvirus Application
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Strategic Assault Squad -> Apply To [SaS]

#1: No icon vikingvirus Application Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:33 pm
    —
1. Why do you want to join Strategic Assault Squad?
i really enjoy playing tactically and as a team and squad. lone wolf playing is not my style!

2. Are you joining as a Community or Full Clan Member?
A full clan member would be reaaaal nice :)

3. What is your real name and game name?
My real name is Chris stokes and game name is vikingvirus(chosen after a song name i wrote years ago, some people think im from norway with a name like that XD)

4. What games do you play?
Mostly BF series, dead space is awesome too. mainly FPS
but any old game will do XD

5. How long have you played?
BF....jeez since bf1942 in like 2001 or summin

6. Where are you located?  
Im located in a little town called kingsbridge in south devon,UK

7. What other interests or hobbies do you have?
Im a keen sports bike rider(ZX-6r), LOVE THE SPEED!!!!, i also build PC when i have the money and cooking.

8. How did you find out about Strategic Assault Squad?
through Sgtcrilly. ive known him for a while

9. What is your current age?
.............34(too old? XD)

10. Would you be willing to help pay for our servers?
Of course

11. How many  other clans have you been in, if any, have you been in and why did you leave?
I just recently left a small "clan", more just like a bunch of friends who rented a server and enjoyed playing tactics (i rented and set up the server) however due to money issues from other parties involved i was forced to close the server. EDIT: i forgot to mention i also used to play in CS1.6 and CSS clans. back in `t day XD

12. Confirm that you have read and fully understand the Clan rules found at the link above.
Indeed i have

13. Confirm that you are fluent in English both spoken and written.
Indeed i am

14. Will you attend the next scheduled practise? (if no then explain why)
indeed i will XD

Last edited by vikingvirus on Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: No icon Re: vikingvirus would loooove to join Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:41 pm
    —
Welcome Chris / vikingvirus

Please read this response twice, 99% of applicants fail to completely understand it  :P

After your mandatory 4 week trial period, we will decide on your inclusion.
Download xfire
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in
Add all members to your xfire  Their Xfire IDs can be found in their profile or on our xfire page
Get registered or Log in

Keep active on the forum {important} and try to join us in game when you can.

Clan practice days / times can be found
Get registered or Log in
but you will most likely find someone online most of the time.
Be sure to drop by the
Get registered or Log in
thread, there youll find answers to most questions :)

Towards the end of your probation you will have to undergo a combat trial.
Further details will follow closer the time,

Additionally, general attitude on game servers, TS and the website will be a major factor in deciding upon your inclusion.

You can now add [SaSr] Tags to your gaming name and on Xfire,

NOTE :  the TS pass is noobsauce (for the other channels)

If you have any problem just ask me or another clan member for help ;)

Good luck and welcome to [SaS]

Note xfire is mandatory and MUST be used at all times while on sas servers and preferably when ever your online.
Probation will ONLY start once all the admins / captains have got you on xfire

Last edited by _lecro_ on Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

#3: No icon Re: vikingvirus would loooove to join Author: SgtCrillyLocation: Värnamo, Sweden PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:07 am
    —
Welcome Viking!  PDT_Armataz_01_01

#4: No icon Re: vikingvirus would loooove to join Author: Milos PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:24 am
    —
Welcome stokeman :D

#5: No icon Re: vikingvirus Application Author: BreaumLocation: Danmark PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:48 am
    —
Welcome Sir Viking! :D

#6: No icon Re: vikingvirus Application Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:48 pm
    —
Thanks for the welcomes fellas. Looking forward to joining the fun. See you on the battlefield.....or the forums....or Xfire...or TS...um ill just see you around XD

#7: No icon Re: vikingvirus Application Author: Jaeger_ThuleLocation: Scarborough PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:27 pm
    —
Welcome sir  PDT_Armataz_01_01

#8: No icon Re: vikingvirus Application Author: sonicbrandonLocation: Gloucestershire, England PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:17 pm
    —
Herro Viking - grad you can speak Engrish! We get arong very nice yes? Me rove you rong time!

#9: No icon Re: vikingvirus Application Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:38 pm
    —
im an essex boy living int he sticks, down in south devon. Its real nice. people say hello and dont wanna steal your stuff. theyre just being NICE!!!....crazy

#10: No icon Re: vikingvirus Application Author: Jaeger_ThuleLocation: Scarborough PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:43 pm
    —
lol sonic, much retard, so +9000, many MAX POWER!

#11: No icon Re: vikingvirus Application Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:56 pm
    —
are so ronery? so ronery!

#12: No icon Re: vikingvirus Application Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:58 pm
    —
perhaps you guys could help please. i cannot access the important info thread. it says "The topic or post you requested does not exist"

#13: No icon Re: vikingvirus Application Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:19 pm
    —
Welcome  PDT_Armataz_01_12

#14: No icon Re: vikingvirus Application Author: sonicbrandonLocation: Gloucestershire, England PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:53 pm
    —
DICE host our website viking...lel :3

#15: No icon Re: vikingvirus Application Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:01 pm
    —
vikingvirus wrote (View Post):
perhaps you guys could help please. i cannot access the important info thread. it says "The topic or post you requested does not exist"

Try the link again, seems i linked you to the old site  PDT_Armataz_01_05

BTW old Chinese sage once say "ignore any BS from spikey little buggers with a penchant for gold rings"  PDT_Armataz_01_11

Strategic Assault Squad -> Apply To [SaS]

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2