vikingvirus Application
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Strategic Assault Squad -> Apply To [SaS]

#16: No icon Re: vikingvirus Application Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:09 am
    —
ok that takes me to a page with a list of options. ie. server rules/practice times/etc etc. i click on the "click here" links and i am greeted with "The topic or post you requested does not exist"

i obviously just break stuff by looking at it  PDT_Armataz_01_04

#17: No icon Re: vikingvirus Application Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:22 am
    —
Lol they dont ALL go to the wrong page , noticed the "needs amending" sub title.
seems the slacker charged with amending the said post failed to do so (Shamrock)

Ill get round to it sometime.. all the info can be found with a bit of reading though...(high points)  PDT_Armataz_01_12

#18: No icon Re: vikingvirus Application Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:12 pm
    —
Combat Trial this sunday 09/03/14

#19: No icon Re: vikingvirus Application Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:36 pm
    —
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

Get registered or Log in

#1 Forum activity - Pass
#2 Server activity - Pass (90% gaming time on our servers during probation period)
#3 Xfire activity - Pass
#4 Practice attendance - Pass
#5 Combat trial - Pass, Just !!  seeing how you forgot the last one

You may now remove your recruit tags and add full member [SaS] on xfire and in game.

If you would like a
Please login to see this email
Get registered or Log in
email account just let me know ;)

Welcome to the brotherhood.  PDT_Armataz_01_36

#20: No icon Re: vikingvirus Application Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:52 pm
    —
Wow thanks _lecro_ glad to be aboard :) and i would like said email account please. That would be waaaay cool Thanks :)

#21: No icon Re: vikingvirus Application Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:55 pm
    —
Check PMs  PDT_Armataz_01_20

#22: No icon Re: vikingvirus Application Author: BreaumLocation: Danmark PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:29 pm
    —
Congrats and welcome mate!

PDT_Armataz_01_34

#23: No icon Re: vikingvirus Application Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:35 pm
    —
thanks bro...om

#24: No icon Re: vikingvirus Application Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:32 pm
    —
Well done and welcome  PDT_Armataz_01_12

#25: No icon Re: vikingvirus Application Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:07 pm
    —
Thanks till  PDT_Armataz_01_18

#26: No icon Re: vikingvirus Application Author: Jaeger_ThuleLocation: Scarborough PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:50 pm
    —
well done viking :D welcome to the suck!

Link

#27: No icon Re: vikingvirus Application Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:12 pm
    —
thanks Jaeger nice bit of music. Very Atmospheric and goes perfectly with the feeling of joining an elite fighting unit. PDT_Armataz_01_37  PDT_Armataz_01_35

#28: No icon Re: vikingvirus Application Author: GrimSkweeker PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:41 pm
    —
Well done, Viking.

#29: No icon Re: vikingvirus Application Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:58 am
    —
Thanks grim and good luck for your recruitment. Look forward to seeing you this side of the tags soon XD

Strategic Assault Squad -> Apply To [SaS]

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2