What you all think of Naval Assault?
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Strategic Assault Squad -> Battlefield 4

#1: No icon What you all think of Naval Assault? Author: LatrortaL PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:59 am
    —
Managed to finally download it and gave it a bash last night.

The carrier assault mission map is the tits! think we should defo have that on a server somewhere!

Rest of the maps are alright actually, odd thing was it didn't feel very 'naval' more get to islands as quick as you freakin can in a hover craft!

The conquest map with the downed plane is snnnnipe sniper snipe! especially the plane! when the enemy has that center point you can just drop people from the other islands in seconds!

overall pretty impressed.

#2: No icon Re: What you all think of Naval Assault? Author: Jaeger_ThuleLocation: Scarborough PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:51 am
    —
carrier assault is epic, dice could have done it better when you assault the carrier and swapped that stupid black crate bomb for an actual ship part to blow up but as it stands i enjoy it.

maps look amazing but as latro said it isnt very naval, only naval action i have had is cruising in the hovercraft then crashing into a tree because it turns like the titanic (not very well.. at all)

agree with latro and have carrier assault some where on the list

#3: No icon Re: What you all think of Naval Assault? Author: LatrortaL PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:37 am
    —
yea its totally bad ass, its like its got a narrative to it and big decisions when both ships are open do you keep yours safe or go full whack into the enemy ship.

was awesome being on a attack boat that was nearly dead, jumped out onto a jetski then blined it to the enemy ship as its side exploded, smashed it up the ramp and started attacking the engine rooms and stuff, actually felt like a 'battle'!

#4: No icon Re: What you all think of Naval Assault? Author: Jaeger_ThuleLocation: Scarborough PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:01 pm
    —
yea it gets very tense when both ships only have B left and there is fighting all over the map still going on.

#5: No icon Re: What you all think of Naval Assault? Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:32 pm
    —
Only played one map on domination and it was visually amazing and loved the layout. Shame I can't remember the name haha

#6: No icon Re: What you all think of Naval Assault? Author: NI-UNDEAD PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:54 pm
    —
i haven't played them but no where close enough to get use to them or really start to enjoy them but from what i did play i did quite enjoy

#7: No icon Re: What you all think of Naval Assault? Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:48 pm
    —
Like what i played but havent played a great deal of NA

#8: No icon Re: What you all think of Naval Assault? Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:08 pm
    —
Havent had the liberty to explore unfort. =/

#9: No icon Re: What you all think of Naval Assault? Author: Enyaw PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:22 pm
    —
If you play it on domination some maps are actually all around points on the carrier so its very CQB. All the maps play are good and make a very welcome change from the initial shiz.

#10: No icon Re: What you all think of Naval Assault? Author: BreaumLocation: Danmark PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:04 am
    —
Yeah I really enjoy the maps on DOM as well!

Strategic Assault Squad -> Battlefield 4

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1