Phantom Trainee
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Strategic Assault Squad -> Battlefield 4

#1: No icon Phantom Trainee Author: BreaumLocation: Danmark PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:54 pm
    —
So the Shotgun part will probably not unlock till you've done all the rest...
I completed 2 shotgun ribbons on this battle report and did it count? NOOOO ofc not faggy dice...
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

Retarded fuckfayzez :o

Its the same with that paradrop gay thing on one of the towers...I've had a killstreak of 10 and above 100 times since the assignment became active, but noooooo -.-'

#2: No icon Re: Phantom Trainee Author: Enyaw PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:32 pm
    —
Yep do shotgun last it just resets but its the easiest to get.

Jet kills are also easy if u use the fantan on water maps as u just rape the boats  PDT_Armataz_01_12

200 pistols what a ball ache but hey its done now   PDT_Armataz_01_11

As for that tower one that just does not fricking work  PDT_Armataz_01_17

#3: No icon Re: Phantom Trainee Author: LittleBoySVKLocation: London or Slovakia PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:36 pm
    —
Breaum you should know from previous assignments that you have to first finish other requirements before you do the one that is supposed to be done in single match  PDT_Armataz_01_12

#4: No icon Re: Phantom Trainee Author: BreaumLocation: Danmark PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:31 pm
    —
oh Z_Z meh most of the assignments have been completed on their own xD but the 10 kill streak thing is bull shite i played a game today and had 10 killstreaks 2 or 3 times in the same match >_>

#5: No icon Re: Phantom Trainee Author: LittleBoySVKLocation: London or Slovakia PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:46 pm
    —
I just completed landing on Firestorm so I need to only do 10 killstrike

#6: No icon Re: Phantom Trainee Author: BreaumLocation: Danmark PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:58 pm
    —
I just landed on the Firestorm tower on the way top... got nothing think its broken

#7: No icon Re: Phantom Trainee Author: LittleBoySVKLocation: London or Slovakia PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:23 am
    —
My one is gone too bahhhh, we will need to team up to do this thing  PDT_Armataz_01_18

#8: No icon Re: Phantom Trainee Author: Enyaw PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:10 am
    —
Its broken you will need 10 kills and the tower all in one round.....

Not even worth trying on Caspian as the tower just gets blown up well early when I have played and landing on there first time is a nightmare as everybody is after it.  PDT_Armataz_01_02

#9: No icon Re: Phantom Trainee Author: BreaumLocation: Danmark PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:26 am
    —
Haha im up for that! i got a 7 steak but got shop by the gayya we could "cheat" it on our match server if anyones up for dying a few times and then swiching? :)

#10: No icon Re: Phantom Trainee Author: LittleBoySVKLocation: London or Slovakia PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:52 pm
    —
Breaum should not be hard on Firestorm map, to do landing on tower first and then take tank for killing sprea  PDT_Armataz_01_12 No need for cheating on this

Strategic Assault Squad -> Battlefield 4

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1