Goat stimulator
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Strategic Assault Squad -> Claws Dirty Box

#1: No icon Goat stimulator Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:39 am
    —
FTLOG someone buy me this!!! i dont have £6.99 PDT_Armataz_01_10  DO IT...... DO IT NOW
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

This is the frontier of modern Goat Simulation.

You can now be a goat.

/Coffee Stain Studios

About the Game
Goat Simulator is the latest in goat simulation technology, bringing next-gen goat simulation to YOU. You no longer have to fantasize about being a goat, your dreams have finally come true! WASD to write history.

Gameplay-wise, Goat Simulator is all about causing as much destruction as you possibly can as a goat. It has been compared to an old-school skating game, except instead of being a skater, you're a goat, and instead of doing tricks, you wreck stuff. Destroy things with style, such as doing a backflip while headbutting a bucket through a window, and you'll earn even more points! Or you could just give Steam Workshop a spin and create your own goats, levels, missions, and more! When it comes to goats, not even the sky is the limit, as you can probably just bug through it and crash the game.

Disclaimer: Goat Simulator is a completely stupid game and, to be honest, you should probably spend your money on something else, such as a hula hoop, a pile of bricks, or maybe pool your money together with your friends and buy a real goat.

Key Features

*You can be a goat
*Get points for wrecking stuff - brag to your friends that you're the alpha goat
*Steam Workshop support - make your own goats, levels, missions, game modes, and more!
*MILLIONS OF BUGS! We're only eliminating the crash-bugs, everything else is hilarious and we're keeping it (Must..... resist..... urge..... to... mention...... BF4. Ah fuck it it couldn't) PDT_Armataz_01_14  
*In-game physics that spazz out all the time
*Seriously look at that goat's neck
*You can be a goat

#2: No icon Re: Goat simulator Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:47 am
    —
I'm waiting for the GotY edition ;P

#3: No icon Re: Goat simulator Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:55 am
    —
think ill pay an extra £40 and get premium. maybe ill get extra bugs and little else PDT_Armataz_01_12
 PDT_Armataz_01_05 looking at you dice PDT_Armataz_01_05

#4: No icon Re: Goat simulator Author: BreaumLocation: Danmark PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:08 am
    —
Haha If its dice made i sure as fuck aint gonna get it :P

#5: No icon Re: Goat simulator Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:08 am
    —
Title: Goat Simulator
Genre: Casual, Indie, Simulation
Developer: Coffee Stain Studios
Publisher: Coffee Stain Studios
Release Date: 1 Apr 2014

There you go now go buy it  PDT_Armataz_01_11

Looks like HL2 engine whatever that was called.

If I had  the money I would get it but the dead island style
trailer doesn't amuse me.

#6: No icon Re: Goat simulator Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:33 pm
    —
Not as buggy as any EA/DICE game for sure

#7: No icon Re: Goat simulator Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:48 pm
    —
Hl2 engine was source. They should do a multi player for multiple goat destruction

#8: No icon Re: Goat simulator Author: mike_rarwLocation: Oxford PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:32 pm
    —
Was the source engine yes. Id be well up for some multi goat madness!
You guys tried surgeon simulator? similar piss about to this, proper hard but mega funny.  PDT_Armataz_01_12

#9: No icon Re: Goat simulator Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:19 am
    —
lol yeah source that is it. Not played Surgeon simulator.

Strategic Assault Squad -> Claws Dirty Box

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1