I NEED ASSISTANCE
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Strategic Assault Squad -> Battlefield 4

#1: No icon I NEED ASSISTANCE Author: BreaumLocation: Danmark PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:28 am
    —
Hallo guys! :o

As you all know I am a perfectionist and want to have 5 stars for every single thing in battlefield
Therefore I would ask if someone would please be my pilot in Transport helicopters? :) i need 300 more kills for the venom :o

Furthermore I would like to try getting some kills with HANDFLARE If anyone would like to see if this is possible (It is i teamkilled viking a few tims) I would love to try that on server 3 - perhaps tonight? ^^

#2: No icon Re: I NEED ASSISTANCE Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:29 am
    —
You sad man ..

BTW tonight is combat trial !

#3: No icon Re: I NEED ASSISTANCE Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:08 pm
    —
I can confirm it's possible to kill enemy with flare as I have done it!

#4: No icon Re: I NEED ASSISTANCE Author: BreaumLocation: Danmark PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:35 pm
    —
:O whod you kill? :3

#5: No icon Re: I NEED ASSISTANCE Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:52 pm
    —
just a random player on shanghai. i had hit him a bunch of times with my gun and he hid behind a conrete block. thought i had RGO nades i threw the flare to land near the block but he stood up, the flare hit him in the face and killed him. so i think it was more the impact of the flare that killed him ratherthan any damage the flare itself caused.

Strategic Assault Squad -> Battlefield 4

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1