end of holiday
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Strategic Assault Squad -> General Discussion

#1: No icon end of holiday Author: Milos PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:05 pm
    —
as im sure most of you know. The holiday break ends on the 8th. So i was wondering: would any clan members be interested in participating in clan battles?
edit: i mean clan battles in general, i haven't made any arrangements or anything

#2: No icon Re: end of holiday Author: EmeraldMunster PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:33 pm
    —
I'm always up for a good water fight, I'll hose them down with my M240/9 water gun.  PDT_Armataz_01_36

#3: No icon Re: end of holiday Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:22 pm
    —
Sounds like a military takeover of breuams job  PDT_Armataz_01_36

#4: No icon Re: end of holiday Author: Milos PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:28 am
    —
Military takeovers is my peoples favourite passtime :D

#5: No icon Re: end of holiday Author: Milos PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:44 am
    —
The first clan that comes to my mind is the BOOB clan, they have 7 members, but  i think 2  of them are away from home atm.

#6: No icon Re: end of holiday Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:29 pm
    —
A few clans go on the TDM server  PDT_Armataz_01_18

#7: No icon Re: end of holiday Author: Milos PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:50 pm
    —
if they are willing to play with us would be cool :)

#8: No icon Re: end of holiday Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:10 am
    —
I'd be up for anythimg permitting date and time.. also.. where's breaum..?  xD

#9: No icon Re: end of holiday Author: Milos PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:47 am
    —
Does anyone know the standard procedure for organizing a clan battle?

#10: No icon Re: end of holiday Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:07 pm
    —
SUPERKING wrote (View Post):
I'd be up for anythimg permitting date and time.. also.. where's breaum..?  xD

Army duties  PDT_Armataz_01_12  Be back for BF4

Milos wrote (View Post):

Sign up on their website and challenge them, then post as much detail on here regarding it. Best asking here what everyone wants to play first and get a rough idea of numbers and dates we can do.

At a guess.

#11: No icon Re: end of holiday Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:15 pm
    —
Milos wrote (View Post):

Make sure its no more than 5v5 HC sqrush preferably

challenge.. post match here with dates ect , game mode

Also make sure match has atleast 5 days notice

#12: No icon Re: end of holiday Author: Milos PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:35 pm
    —
Got it. Does any1 have a clan they Prefer to fight?

#13: No icon Re: end of holiday Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:54 pm
    —
No favourites..take the reins and ride with it dude  PDT_Armataz_01_14

#14: No icon Re: end of holiday Author: Milos PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:23 pm
    —
ok ive got 2 eligeble clans atm, the BOOBS and the Alc clans, capable of mustering 5 and 4 clan member respectively, no dates yet set

Strategic Assault Squad -> General Discussion

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1