Origin & Steam spy on us?
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Strategic Assault Squad -> Claws Dirty Box

#1: No icon Origin & Steam spy on us? Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:14 am
    —
I kept having issues with Origin asking to agree EULA each time so was browsing a few forums and sorted it out.. but I came across this
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

I didn't read all of it cause it was like eight pages but it seems like both Origin and Steam track us.. I know we have to agree the terms just so we can play the fucking games but is it worth it.. is it of some concern..? Shall we try to get a petition or something to get it changed..?

#2: No icon Re: Origin & Steam spy on us? Author: Milos PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:28 am
    —
Origin having acces to info on your pc that they shouldnt have is old news mate. Sam story with Steam to a lesser extent

#3: No icon Re: Origin & Steam spy on us? Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:17 pm
    —
Milos wrote (View Post):
Origin having acces to info on your pc that they shouldnt have is old news mate. Sam story with Steam to a lesser extent

This ^^

#4: No icon Re: Origin & Steam spy on us? Author: Milos PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:42 pm
    —
No1 cared then and no1 cares now i guess :p

Strategic Assault Squad -> Claws Dirty Box

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1