Name the movie
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19  Next  :| |:
Strategic Assault Squad -> Claws Dirty Box

#1: No icon Name the movie Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 10:16 am
    —
Was just thinking shall we have a revival of name the movie from a screenshot?

#2: No icon Re: Name the movie Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 10:25 am
    —
ok. Lets do it!!

#3: No icon Re: Name the movie Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 11:10 am
    —
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

Easy if you seen the film. Some films even if you haven't seen them they have one iconic scene a lot of people know....I will say it isn't an iconic film but I liked it to some degree  PDT_Armataz_01_12

#4: No icon Re: Name the movie Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 11:11 am
    —
I am going out for a bit swimming so if anyone gets it right I will let you know asap so you can post the next one. First correct answer wins.

#5: No icon Re: Name the movie Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 1:53 pm
    —
Cloverfield...though i dont think so but i cant think of any building size smasher monsters other than that and godzilla and its not that.

#6: No icon Re: Name the movie Author: RabbitobandittoLocation: Crewe, Cheshire PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 2:14 pm
    —
not seen it but pacific rim? wild guess out the blue.

#7: No icon Re: Name the movie Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 2:20 pm
    —
OH OH is it Battle of LA?

#8: No icon Re: Name the movie Author: NI-UNDEAD PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 2:48 pm
    —
it is transformers??

#9: No icon Re: Name the movie Author: BreaumLocation: Danmark PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 3:45 pm
    —
omg noobs! Transformers 3 Revenge of the fallen combat scene, Sam and the british duckface beach are in there somewhere! XD

#10: No icon Re: Name the movie Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 3:54 pm
    —
ah not seen that one yet :-/

#11: No icon Re: Name the movie Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 4:39 pm
    —
Yeah, will have to go to Breaum as can't allow just Transformers. You're next  PDT_Armataz_01_12

Annoyingly I tried to do a screenshot on the blu-ray version but it somehow blocked it from working so had to use the dvd version  PDT_Armataz_01_09

#12: No icon Re: Name the movie Author: Jaeger_ThuleLocation: Scarborough PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 4:53 pm
    —
transformers dark of the moon pfft nubs  PDT_Armataz_01_12

#13: No icon Re: Name the movie Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 5:09 pm
    —
Lmao yeah wtf was I thinking Jaeger to go then. Breaum was so convincing with his reply lol

#14: No icon Re: Name the movie Author: Jaeger_ThuleLocation: Scarborough PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 5:42 pm
    —
Please login to see this image.
Get registered or Log in

trickyish one

#15: No icon Re: Name the movie Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 5:46 pm
    —
jarhead?

Strategic Assault Squad -> Claws Dirty Box

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page : 1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 19