SuperVirus coming to the UK
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Strategic Assault Squad -> PC Discussion

#1: No icon SuperVirus coming to the UK Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:25 pm
    —
I'm sure you've all heard.. but the Russians are good at this shit..

Long story short.. back up all your shit.. If you get infected you'd need to reformat.. They will block your files and hold your system ransom until you pay up!

Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

#2: No icon Re: SuperVirus coming to the UK Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:13 pm
    —
I'm already here!   PDT_Armataz_01_12

#3: No icon Re: SuperVirus coming to the UK Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:29 pm
    —
TBH, you 2 have some sexy time by any chance  PDT_Armataz_01_12

#4: No icon Re: SuperVirus coming to the UK Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:31 pm
    —
Oh yeah.  PDT_Armataz_01_12

#5: No icon Re: SuperVirus coming to the UK Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:59 am
    —
B==============D

#6: No icon Re: SuperVirus coming to the UK Author: KenzoLocation: Da Mudd Isle PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:37 am
    —
YEah these are not so much virus' but more 'ransomware'

Nasty little fuckers!

I use a program called Acronis backup:
Please login to see this link
Get registered or Log in

Works pretty well, can tell it to do whole backups and then incremental from then on or set regular whoel backups on schedule so when you're snoring at 3 am it will just do its thing.

Strategic Assault Squad -> PC Discussion

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1