Dragons Teeeth
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Strategic Assault Squad -> Battlefield 4

#1: No icon Dragons Teeeth Author: LatrortaL PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:37 am
    —
What ya'll think (the poor saps like me who have early access). Pearl market is freakin awesome felt like i was in black hawk down heh

and the other snow one with all the commie buildings was pretty sweet. not so keen on the other two.

#2: No icon Re: Dragons Teeeth Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:13 am
    —
Only played a little bit, I liked it but it made me realise all the small flaws in the game that wouldn't take much to have correct.

#3: No icon Re: Dragons Teeeth Author: vikingvirusLocation: Kingsbridge,Devon PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:36 pm
    —
I really like these maps actually. Feels like a bit more effort has gone into these ones, although like till said, we found out last night there are still many little things...basic things that could have been sorted that still haven't.
Still get the firing animation after a revive, requiring you to have to switch weapon to stop it, C4 on a wafer thin wall on one side doesn't kill enemy on the other side yet destroys all the furniture in the room on the other side of the blast, bullet holes only appear for a few of the shot that have been fired.
These are "little" things but add to the immersion of the game and every time you see one it brings you out of that immersion.

#4: No icon Re: Dragons Teeeth Author: SUPERKING PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:45 pm
    —
I'd like to play it but everytime I try to launch our server #3 it says I need the expansion and to either 'open in origin' or 'retry' I open in Origin but nothing happens.. Even right-click and try to choose update game but says it's up to date and still nothing =/

EDIT:  Nevermind.. it's downloading all of a sudden now  oO

#5: No icon Re: Dragons Teeeth Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:09 pm
    —
lol Super, I had the same problem it already came up that it was downloaded so when I went to do it I got the problem you had then all of a sudden I got it to download again  PDT_Armataz_01_10

Strategic Assault Squad -> Battlefield 4

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1