AequisAequus - Application
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Strategic Assault Squad -> Apply To [SaS]

#16: No icon Re: AequisAequus - Application Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:44 pm
    —
AequisAequus wrote (View Post):

I will. May I know what was expected of me in this point? Or better yet: What was the criteria exactly that I have failed?

The exact criteria isnt made available in the public section of the forum or it would be simple to meet.

there is a section on the requirements for membership somewhere in the clan forums though.

#17: No icon Re: AequisAequus - Application Author: AequisAequus PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:26 pm
    —
Hey guys,
some bad news:

I most likely won't be able to join practice wednesdays, due to a new activity in my personal life. Meaning, that only Sunday will stay, but that one is not guartanteed as well, since my life is currently loaded with work, university and everything, that I might just need a day off ...
I guess it would be best, if you, lecro, could downgrade me to a community member, so I won't be having any obligations to join practice and can drop by whenever I am able to.

#18: No icon Re: AequisAequus - Application Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:51 pm
    —
No problem , life always has to come first.

Strategic Assault Squad -> Apply To [SaS]

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2