What are you looking forward too?
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Strategic Assault Squad -> Battlefield 4

#1: No icon What are you looking forward too? Author: SgtCrillyLocation: Värnamo, Sweden PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:45 am
    —
What is everyone most excited about for BF4? Gamemode, gun, chinese or levolution?

I myself am most excited about the Cheytak being added to snipers, always loved its looks and it seems to be on par with M98B performance wise. Also the USP and Shorty for secondarys get me hard aswell  PDT_Armataz_01_12

#2: No icon Re: What are you looking forward too? Author: Milos PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:31 am
    —
Large maps that dont make me feel lika a labrat cough metro cough

#3: No icon Re: What are you looking forward too? Author: Milos PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:01 pm
    —
Search and destroy seems lik a nice addition :)

#4: No icon Re: What are you looking forward too? Author: SgtCrillyLocation: Värnamo, Sweden PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:43 pm
    —
Milos wrote (View Post):
Large maps that dont make me feel lika a labrat cough metro cough

Metro will be back in the first DLC, but with levolution it might be a bit less of a claustrophobic clusterfuck if you can drop some tunnelroofs etc, or it might be worse  PDT_Armataz_01_11

#5: No icon Re: What are you looking forward too? Author: Milos PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:36 pm
    —
Nah. They wont change metro too much.
Its supossed to be a pointfarming cluster fukken

#6: No icon Re: What are you looking forward too? Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:28 pm
    —
Metro could become quite interesting but I don't hold much hope of that happening.

Map sizes and levolution.

#7: No icon Re: What are you looking forward too? Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:11 pm
    —
Milos wrote (View Post):

Go play cs or cod..

i still think it would be awesome to put the paris maps into one metro / seine
dropping c4 into the river and once blown flooding the metro tunnels and drowning all the snipers  PDT_Armataz_01_11

#8: No icon Re: What are you looking forward too? Author: Milos PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:34 pm
    —
_lecro_ wrote (View Post):
Milos wrote (View Post):

Go play cs or cod..

i still think it would be awesome to put the paris maps into one metro / seine
dropping c4 into the river and once blown flooding the metro tunnels and drowning all the snipers  PDT_Armataz_01_11

whos to say you wont be trapped like a rat in the tunnels by some recon flooding the map :D

#9: No icon Re: What are you looking forward too? Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:27 pm
    —
Equip your payer with the SaS breathing apparatus

#10: No icon Re: What are you looking forward too? Author: Milos PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:47 pm
    —
does it come in the form of an anal aparatus, otherwise im not interested

#11: No icon Re: What are you looking forward too? Author: Milos PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:44 am
    —
Tbh anything that rewards tactical behaviour and punishes zerging is a win in my book

#12: No icon Re: What are you looking forward too? Author: LatrortaL PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:13 pm
    —
I'm not looking forward to re-loading with ammo left being wasted... i'm terrible for re-loading after like a couple of shots ugh.

#13: No icon Re: What are you looking forward too? Author: Milos PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:26 pm
    —
Well. They are implementing faseable reloading. Meaning you can pop the clip. switch to sidearm. Then it remembers you popping the clip. So bassically smart reloads are possible

#14: No icon Re: What are you looking forward too? Author: LatrortaL PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:58 pm
    —
whaa.. that totally removes the point of balancing weapons with reload time

#15: No icon Re: What are you looking forward too? Author: Milos PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:30 am
    —
No..... It just means you can do half the reload animation. Pop the handgun out.. Then switch back and finish the other half of the reload. The total reload time hasnt changed :p its now just that the clip you popped out. Doesnt maggically reapear

Strategic Assault Squad -> Battlefield 4

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
Page 1 of 2