What are you looking forward too?
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]
Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Strategic Assault Squad -> Battlefield 4

#16: No icon Re: What are you looking forward too? Author: LatrortaL PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:15 pm
    —
yea so say i fire 3 shots with m16 re-load i'v lost like 18 bullets or whatever?

that'll really pish me off.

#17: No icon Re: What are you looking forward too? Author: SgtCrillyLocation: Värnamo, Sweden PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:45 pm
    —
LatrortaL wrote (View Post):
yea so say i fire 3 shots with m16 re-load i'v lost like 18 bullets or whatever?

More incentive to have a diverse squad that sticks together so you get an ammopack :)
Gona be a bitch to keep track of ammo on HC though without a hud.

#18: No icon Re: What are you looking forward too? Author: Milos PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:41 pm
    —
Solution: watch your timing and go for headshot and youl save tons of ammo

#19: No icon Re: What are you looking forward too? Author: sonicbrandonLocation: Gloucestershire, England PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:20 pm
    —
I'm not looking forward to re-loading with ammo left being wasted... i'm terrible for re-loading after like a couple of shots ugh.

I like this - it annoys me when things happen like: (this is a CoD example but its the first that came to mind) The PSG-1 rifle reload, you throw the mag away and keep the ammo.

#20: No icon Re: What are you looking forward too? Author: sonicbrandonLocation: Gloucestershire, England PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:22 pm
    —
SgtCrilly wrote (View Post):

More incentive to have a diverse squad that sticks together so you get an ammopack :)
Gona be a bitch to keep track of ammo on HC though without a hud.

TIP: split your magazines into fractions e.g. 30+1 round mag split into rough thirds or sixths - when you have 1/3 left you know you can only take out 1 enemy so if there are more coming, reload - if not, dont.

Strategic Assault Squad -> Battlefield 4

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Goto page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
Page 2 of 2