2042 thoughts so far
Select messages from # through # Forum FAQ
[/[Print]\]

Strategic Assault Squad -> Battlefield 2042

#1: No icon 2042 thoughts so far Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2021 3:46 pm
    —
I think i downloaded the new COD by mistake  PDT_Armataz_01_08

#2: No icon Re: 2042 thoughts so far Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 5:57 pm
    —
Felt like a mix of BF2 and 4 tbh in certain aspects, it's a major screw up not to have a BF2 style commander with this many players. I really enjoyed playing it though. Odd they released a really old build for the beta, which is really a bad thing to do this close to release.

#3: No icon Re: 2042 thoughts so far Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 6:03 pm
    —
I only got to play two rounds and didnt even see a vehicle let alone drive one which sucked a bit.
theres wasnt anything that really stood out for me as being particularly "good" ..
I remember nearly all the other beta/ alphas i couldnt get enough of them .

#4: No icon Re: 2042 thoughts so far Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:43 pm
    —
I really do think they have gone out of their way to fuck themselves over here to be honest lol

#5: No icon Re: 2042 thoughts so far Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 8:37 pm
    —
What do you think of it?

Vehicles are all over the place now that is for sure lmao

They have come a long way with it but definitely shouldn't have been released how it was, even 2 patches in was a joke. Still stands they have fucked themselves over with the game but I am enjoying it at least.

#6: No icon Re: 2042 thoughts so far Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2021 10:09 pm
    —
Still havnt got the full game ... there was some sort of try for free thing with steam.
shit thing is you can only play with bots as far as i can tell and only one map  PDT_Armataz_01_16

#7: No icon Re: 2042 thoughts so far Author: TillBGoodeLocation: Ashford PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2021 4:57 pm
    —
Hmm, if you are on later can see if you being in a party will pull you into an actual game :/

#8: No icon Re: 2042 thoughts so far Author: _lecro_Location: England PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:59 pm
    —
wont happen today , been laid out on sofa all day with a pulled shoulder and i think it expires today anyway  PDT_Armataz_01_07

Strategic Assault Squad -> Battlefield 2042

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. All times are GMT

Page 1 of 1